Because we're invested in helping businesses scale, we're focused on early-stage companies and exploring the strategies they use to succeed. So far we’ve talked with founders, marketers, and advisors, who have shared their experiences so that you can learn from them. One question we always ask is about their favorite resources: What books would you recommend for other founders? We want to know what books actually helped real people while they were building, launching, and scaling their businesses.
No time to listen today? You can read through all these recommendations and more for the best book for starting a business here, too.
For more tips for starting and launching your business, be sure check out all our episodes so far:
- Episode 1: Introducing Unstack’s Zero to a Million
- Episode 2: Luke Thomas, Co-Founder of Friday.app
- Episode 3: Elizabeth Yin of Hustle Fund
- Episode 4: Alex Glenn of Partnerprograms.io
- Episode 5: Luke Bonner, Founder of PWRFWD
- Episode 6: Larry Long Jr., Director of Collegiate Sales at Teamworks
- Episode 7: Lee Gladish, CEO of Airboneapp
- Episode 8: Brian Handly, CEO of Reveal Mobile
- Episode 9: State of the Union
- Episode 10: Co-Founders Gary Amaral and Armando Biondi
- Episode 11: Dave Balter, CEO of Flipside Crypto
- Episode 12: Ben Jabbawy, CEO of Privy