At Unstack, we’re trying to make it easy for businesses small and large to use the best digital marketing techniques for their website and online stores, all without code. Our all-in-one platform makes it easy for non-developers to layout pages, build forms, and convert visitors into customers without relying on dozens of tools to do simple things.
We are looking for a mid-level software engineer who is passionate about working on the front-end and pushing the boundaries of application development. As a lead, you will help drive the architecture and implementation of high impact software used by thousands of SaaS and eCommerce companies to build high performance digital experiences.
This is a chance to join a fast-growing startup with a proven team and substantial growth opportunities.
- Lead the implementation of new user-facing features
- Translate product designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Set the standard of excellence for front-end development within the organization, with an emphasis on high performance, robust component development.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to deliver high performance content delivery using the latest front-end technologies.
- Mentor junior front-end developers, perform code reviews, and provide feedback to ensure high quality code delivery.
- 4+ years of experience with React, Redux/Hooks, Node, RESTful APIs, HTML/CSS at a SaaS company (Marketing tech is a plus)
- Ability to write maintainable ES6 JS, SASS/CSS, and HTML
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Yarn, Babel, Webpack, NPM, Git, and testing frameworks like Jest and Cypress
- Familiarity with ReactNative, TypeScript, Django, and SQL are a plus but not required
We’re looking for someone who...
- Strives to fully understand a problem before proposing a solution.
- Implements thoughtful interfaces that balance usability, technical feasibility, and aesthetics.
- Is comfortable collaborating on specs for user interfaces and components with designers and other developers.
- Recognizes when to advocate for larger concepts and when to stay focused on shorter term, practical solutions.
- Articulates decisions effectively to collect feedback, build stakeholder buy-in, and ensure accurate implementation.
- Is quick to iterate based on feedback.
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Company sponsored health benefits
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited PTO