Unstack is changing the way entrepreneurs and marketing teams across the globe build digital businesses with our groundbreaking no-code platform.
We are looking for an experienced product owner who will work closely with our founders to execute the product vision and roadmap for the organization. The ideal candidate will bring 3-5 years of experience working on SaaS products in a fast paced and highly cross-functional environment.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Passion for helping entrepreneurs and marketers
- Experience working with or (preferably) building martech products, particularly around web publishing
- A proven track record of shipping world-class products that customers love
- Is a true champion of the customer. You fight for them every day
- a solid understanding of how software works and can communicate effectively with technical leadership
- You’ve got an eye for design and are comfortable building UIs
- You're a world-class communicator and are comfortable leading through influence
You will play the role of orchestra conductor within the organization. You will be a key voice and driver for identifying opportunities, driving the product roadmap, and aligning product strategy in the context of our broader organizational strategy and goals.
You thrive at collaborating with engineers to tackle big problems and dig your heels in from start to finish on supporting the team.
You’ll work directly with the founders and other executives to translate strategic objectives and vision into product outcomes.
You will be on the front lines talking with customers, collecting feedback, and partnering with customer success to promote and educate new products and features to our user base.
You’ll wear a product marketing hat to support and reinforce our product positioning and differentiation from the competition.
On a given day you will:
- Lead a standup with six product and engineering team members
- Write specifications for new features
- Build out a UI and demo to team members
- Hear from customers in our community
- Review data and evaluate if our product investments are generating the right outcomes
- User Acceptance Test new functionality and give the team feedback
- Collaborate with our CTO and CS team for release planning, rollout, and communication to customers
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock compensation
- Health benefits
If interested, we'd love to hear from you. Just drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org (no recruiters please).