In this article we'll show you how to add styles to your images and videos to make them look great.
Upload an image to a media section and add an alt tag
Once added, hover over the image. You will see a toolbar show up with a number of options. Each one does something different to help your media object look a certain way.
- Spacing - Control how much top, bottom, left, and right padding there is around the media object.
- Width - The media object will be full width by default. this lets you set a fixed width.
- Alignment - Choose whether the image is aligned to the left, right or center
- Dropshow - Add a subtle shadow that gives the object an elevated feel
- Rounded corners - Add a rounded corner on the object or leave at 0 for hard edges.